On the vast desert etched with enigmatic figures were hard to see, the Nazca Lines.
Nazca lines, or geoglyphs, are massive mysterious drawings on the desert plateaus of Peru that have been talked about since the 1920s when airplanes began to fly between Lima and the southern Peruvian city of Arequipa.
The geoglyphs are diverse, from trapezoids, rectangles and triangles among other geometrical figures until naturalist and abstract such as hands and spirals, going through animals, humans and plants. The Nazca Lines was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO (1994).
Itinerary – Nazca Lines Movil Pack (full day)
- Pick up from hotel in Lima between 5:30 am and 6:30 am *
- Ground Transportation Lima / Ica / Lima. Travel time 4 hours and 30 minutes approximately.
- Snack breakfast on board for each passenger. It consists of a sandwich / piece of cake, juice and bottle of water.
- Arriving at the airport of Ica, the overflight is done **, which lasts 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Excursion with Movil Tours to Huacachina Lagoon.
- Lunch in tourist restaurant.
- Return to hotel in Lima. Estimated time of arrival: 19.30 p.m.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions or airspace permission.
- Fly the 12 most representative geoglyphs of Nazca Lines.
- Flights from 8:00 am. until 4:30 pm. from Ica (subject to weather conditions and timetables established by the DGAC).
- Passengers are given a certificate for having made the circuit.
- Fly in Cessna Grand Caravan turboprop single engine aircraft, provided by Garmin 1000 technology, leather seats, air conditioner and individual panoramic windows for each passenger. Modern fleet and expert pilots.
* Depending on passenger numbers and distribution of hotels. Pickup H1 van sprinter minibus or bus. Pick inclusive hotel located in downtown Lima, San Isidro, Miraflores and Surco.
** Subject to weather conditions or airspace permission. Points 4, 5 and 6 may vary from order.